In het kort Standplaats : Ede Salaris : €4.200,- tot €5.000,- Uren p/wk : 40 Ervaring : >4 jaar Dit is je kans! Geef je carrière een boost en word IT-Auditor bij Alliance Automotive Group Benelux. Een ...
Customer Engineer (English)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
For one of our clients, an acknowledged name, when it comes to Managed Services, Cloud, IT Outsourcing, etc., we are looking for an experienced Customer Engineer. Their customers: insurers, banks, governments, energy companies. This organisation runs big and complicated projects and therefore you are experienced in running Microsoft/Windows Projects.
- A perfect combination of design/engineering and management
- You are part of a customer team. This team includes multiple professionals. Together you are responsible for a number of clients. Within the team, there are other specialties as well, like Linux and Security.
- You manage big and complex IT Systems of your clients. For example: application-/server infrastructures, databases etc.
- You communicate with customers and colleagues about the ongoing innovation
- You are very experienced when it comes to IT projects in Enterprise Environments
- You have a Bachelor working and thinking level
- 5 year of experience in Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of VMware Horizon, Citrix, Azure and AWS in an extensive way
- The latest versions of Windows Server are a piece of cake for you
The longer you work for this organisation, the bigger and more challenging the projects will be. You are that person who becomes very enthusiastic when these projects cause impact. Therefore, you are improving continuously. Of course, you will be offered courses and trainings to facilitate this.
IT Engineer, Windows, Linux, Citrix, Azure, AWS, VMware, Amersfoort
You will be working for a familiar name in the field of Managed Services, Cloud and IT Outsourcing. The company grows quickly. The number of employees is above 250 and the company has high-end clients. You want to be challenged? This is the place to be!
- Salary: € 4.500 – € 5.500 gross per month.
- Company car or mobility allowance.
- Good secondary conditions (like pension scheme, employee insurance).
- Opportunities for education and certification.
- A cool and challenging job offer to go next level
For more information or to apply, you can reach out to Willem-Jan van Woudenberg. Phone number: 0318 796 122 or send an email to [email protected].